Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Publication Advertisement

Thumbs
Full page rough

1/2 Horizontal

Full page finished
Bleed 8 1/4 x 11 1/8
Trim 8 x 10 7/8
Live/Non-Bleed 7 1/2 x 10 3/8

1/2 Horizontal
Bleed 8 1/4 x 5 1/2
Trim 8 x 5 1/4
Live/Non-Bleed 7 1/2 x 4 3/4

The only requirement of Cosmopolitan magazine was to have the image sent in to Hearst Ad. Gateway in PDF format.

Project Specifications
For this assignment I decided to design a publication advertisement for Cosmopolitan magazine. After deciding my audience and seeing that it matched Cosmpolitan's audience I looked up their magazine specifications and found this.

The audience of Cosmopolitan are interested in fashion, beauty and trends. Upon coming to this conclusion I decided to design an ad for a shoe company, ShoeDazzle. I found all of my images on Flickr's section of photos, Creative Commons.

The call to action for these advertisements will be to purchase ShoeDazzle's shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment