Monday, November 29, 2010

Variable Data

Project specifications:
For my variable data direct mail piece, I have decided to design a postcard to be sent to customers of a fictional pet hospital. I had originally thought of doing a direct mail piece on a photography business, but due to lack of high quality pictures I was unable to do that. Leading me to realize it's time to take a photography class! I did find a ton of great images on http://www.dreamstime.com/ and they inspired me to do this project for a pet hospital

Part of this assignment is to include two data changes; for my two changes I decided to change the images that would show up on the post card depending on what kind of animal lived in the home and also the pet's name.

My target audience for this piece will be people who need to bring in their pet's for annual check ups.

The call to action for this piece will be to have the pet owner call Healthy Paw's to book their annual check up appointment.

Roughs:


Thumbnails:


Finished product:


No comments:

Post a Comment